The dandy [graphic] / etched by Js. Gillray.
- The dandy [graphic] / etched by Js. Gillray.
- Gillray, James, 1756-1815, printmaker.
- Published / Created
- 1810 June 29
- Copyright Date
- [29 June 1810]
- Publication Place
- H. Humprey, No. 27 St. James's Street
- "A fashionably dressed man canters in profile to the left on a well-bred horse. He holds his single rein with both hands. He has a large whisker, and wears a small hat, swathed stock, and shirt-frill with tail-coat and top-boots. No background."--British Museum online catalogue.
- Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching with stipple on wove paper ; plate mark 20.6 x 26.5 cm, on sheet 22.5 x 30.9 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Gillray v. 11
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 8, no. 11595
- Orbis Record