A valet de chambre of the Grand Sultan [graphic] / Preu delin.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > A valet de chambre of the Grand Sultan [graphic] / Preu delin.
- A valet de chambre of the Grand Sultan [graphic] / Preu delin.
- Gillray, James, 1756-1815, printmaker.
Auchincloss, Hugh Dudley--Ownership.
Humphrey, Hannah, active 1774-1817, publisher.
- Published / Created
- 1794 November 1
- Copyright Date
- [1 November 1794]
- Publication Place
- H. Humphrey, No. 37 New Bond Street
"A man with a long moustache, standing to left with his hands joined in front of him, wearing a long gown of embroidered silk with a broad sash and a tall hat of embroidered material with tassels; in a double frame."--British Museum online catalogue.
Printmaker identified as Gillray. See Briitsh Museum online catalogue, registration no.: 1851,0901.692.
Title etched below image.
- 1 print : etching & aquatint on wove paper ; plate mark 34.8 x 24.6 cm, on sheet 44.7 x 29.4 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Auchincloss Gillray v. 12
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)