Poems, &c. Written upon several occasions, And to several persons. By Edmond Waller, Esq.
- Poems, &c. Written upon several occasions, And to several persons. By Edmond Waller, Esq.
- Alternative Title
- Poems written upon several occasions. and Poems. Selections
- Waller, Edmund, 1606-1687
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Printed for Henry Herringman, at the Anchor in the Lower-walk of the New Exchange,
Blank leaves at end of volume, added by binder, used as commonplace book by Elisabeth Moyle Gregor to copy unpublished or uncollected poems by Waller, and other contemporary verse (47 pages of mss.); printed text also contains manuscript corrections.
Signatures: A⁶ B-R⁸(-R8) S-T⁸ V².
Title in red and black.
- 6 p.l., 289 p. front., ports. 18 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- 4th ed., with several additions, never before printed.
- Call Number
- Osborn pb110 1
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Name)
Gregor, Elisabeth Moyle--Autograph, inscription of presentation from W. Moyle, 1684, commonplace book, and ms. notes (BEIN OSBORN pb110 1)
Gregor, Mary--Autograph (BEIN OSBORN pb110 1)
Long, Sarah--Autograph, 1701/2 (Tinker 2273)
Moyle, Walter,--d. 1701--Inscription to E.M. Gregor (BEIN OSBORN pb110 1)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- 2273, Hoe, R. Catalogue of Early English books,, Tinker, V, p. 35-36, W-516, and Wing (2nd ed.)
- Orbis Record