"Journal" of the Federal Convention of 1787
- "Journal" of the Federal Convention of 1787
- Madison, James, 1751-1836
- Published / Created
- Manuscript copy in the hand of Madison of the "Journal" made by William Jackson as Secretary of the Convention.
- 1 folder (6 p.) ; 32 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- United States Presidents Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record