Map of Western Australia, 1900.
- Map of Western Australia, 1900.
- Western Australia. Department of Lands and Surveys and Western Australia. Government Statistician's Office. Statistical register of Western Australia ; 1900
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Perth, W.A.] :
- Dept. of Lands & Surveys,
"Hon. Geo. Throssell MLA Minister for Lands" ; "Harry F. Johnston Surveyor General" -- under Dept. Insign
Compiled by the Dept. of Lands and Surveys and published as a plate in the Statistical Register of Western Australia for 1900 in Part V, facing p. 2.
1 map ;
88 x 59 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2 851 200. 1 in. = 45 miles]
- (E 113°--E 129°/S 013°--S 035°30'), 2851200, a, E1130000, E1290000, S0130000, and S0353000
- Call Number
- 2651fbd 1900
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Western Australia--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
- Election districts--Western Australia--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record