Continental Lottery: Manuscript account of money paid in the loan office of Connecticut by several Continental Lottery agents. Hartford, Connecticut.
- Continental Lottery: Manuscript account of money paid in the loan office of Connecticut by several Continental Lottery agents. Hartford, Connecticut.
- Lawrence, John, 1719-1802 and United States Lottery
- Published / Created
- 1780 July 10
- Publication Place
- Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1 folder (3 p.) ; 33 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- GEN MSS 1081
- Collection Title
- American Historical Financial Documents Collection
- Collection/Other Creator
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809. Decline and fall of the English system of finance
- Collection Date
- 1734-1874 (bulk 1777-1790)
- Collection Note
- Series II. United States Lottery Documents
- Container / Volume Information
- 6 (Oversize) | Folder 117
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
financial records (AAT)
paper money (AAT)
- Subject (Geographic)
United States--Politics and government--1783-1789
United States--Politics and government--1789-1797
United States--Politics and government--1797-1801
United States--Politics and government--1801-1815
- Subject (Name)
Brissot de Warville, J.-P.--(Jacques-Pierre),--1754-1793
United States.--Board of Treasury
United States.--Continental Congress
United States.--Department of the Treasury
- Subject (Topic)
Debts, Public--Law and legislation--United States
Debts, Public--United States
Debts, Public--United States--States
Finance, Public--United States
Finance, Public--United States--States
Paper money--United States
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- American Historical Financial Documents Collection. General Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record