Study committee for the opening of the West Coast, first session
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Study committee for the opening of the West Coast, first session
- Study committee for the opening of the West Coast, first session
- Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)
Heart Mountain Relocation Center (Wyo.)
United States. War Relocation Authority
- Published / Created
- 1944 November 30
- Publication Place
- [Heart Mountain, Wyo.]
David Yamakawa was a Los Angeles, California resident of Japanese descent who was sent to Heart Mountain Relocation Camp in Wyoming and was elected by its internees to the camp Advisory Committee.
- 1 L. ; 27 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been partially digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- Zc47 +H35
- Collection Title
- Documents composed at the Heart Mountain Relocation Camp in Wyoming : primarily in English with several newspapers and other items in Japanese
- Collection/Other Creator
- Yamakawa, David, collector
- Collection Note
- Primarily weekly Minutes of the Community Council meetings. Also includes the camp's articles, cabinet members names, the criminal codes, War Relocation Authority newspapers, Ordinances, Round Table Discussions, job flyers for camp jobs to be filled by internees and the formation of a Study Committee for the residents' return to the West Coast.
- Container / Volume
- Box 1 | Folder 11
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)