[Correspondence from James Vernon to William Blathwayt]
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > [Correspondence from James Vernon to William Blathwayt]
- [Correspondence from James Vernon to William Blathwayt]
- Vernon, James, 1646-1727
Blathwayt, William, 1649?-1717
Vernon, James, 1646-1727
- Published / Created
- 1693 May 4
- Publication Place
Asks Blathwayt's advice whether his son should continue to study philosophy under M. Bayle at Rotterdam; corn riots; another fraud by Fuller. 1. Vernon, James, d. 1756. 2. Fuller, William, 1670-1717?.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- OSB MSS 2
- Collection Title
- William Blathwayt papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Blathwayt, William, 1649?-1717
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series I. Correspondence. Vernon, James, 1646-1727
- Container / Volume
- Box 9 | Folder 196
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- William Blathwayt Papers. The James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)