A chart of magnetic curves of equal variation / by Peter Barlow.
- A chart of magnetic curves of equal variation / by Peter Barlow.
- Adam and Charles Black (Firm), Aikman, George, engraver, and Barlow, Peter, 1776-1862
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Edinburgh :
- A. & C. Black,
In lower right margin: Engd. by G. Aikman.
Plate III-I from: General atlas of the world. Edinburgh : A. and C. Black, 1854.
Prime meridian: Greenwich.
World map showing magnetic curves.
1 map ;
25 x 40 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:110,000,000].
- (W 180°-E 180°/N 80°-S 560°)., -060.000000, 080.000000, 110000000, 180.000000, -180.000000, and a
- Call Number
- 11 1854
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Tooley's Dictionary of mapmakers rev. ed. and vol 1, p. 86.
- Orbis Record