Western Pacific. Chart No. 2 / compiled by James F. Imray F.R.G.S.
- Western Pacific. Chart No. 2 / compiled by James F. Imray F.R.G.S.
- Alternative Title
- Western Pacific, sheet no. 4
- Imray, James F. (James Frederick), 1829?-1891, cartographer and James Imray and Son, issuing body
Hydrographic chart of the western Pacific Ocean, including eastern Australia, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, New Hebrides, New Caledonia, and the northwest of New Zealand.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depth shown by iso
1 map :
123 x 101 cm, on sheet 129 x 104 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:3,600,000
- (E 141°00ʹ00ʺ--E 173°40ʹ00ʺ/S 2°00ʹ00ʺ--S 39°50ʹ00ʺ)., 3600000, a, E1410000, E1734000, S0020000, and S0395000
- Corrected to 1887.
- Call Number
- 23cea 1886
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record