Eastern portion of Australia / by John Arrowsmith.
- Eastern portion of Australia / by John Arrowsmith.
- Arrowsmith, John, 1790-1873
- Published / Created
- 1st Jany. 1850.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Pubd. ... by John Arrowsmith, 10 Soho Square,
Map of eastern Australia (east of 130 ̊long.), considerably more detailed than his 1842 version, particularly in the region of Central Australia and inland in Victoria and New South Wales. Nort
Sheet measures 68 x 54 cm. Verso: "R Ser" in ink ms.
1 map :
63.5 x 47.7 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:5,068,800].
- 5068800 and a
- Call Number
- 26 1850B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Australia, Eastern--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
Australia, Eastern--Discovery and exploration--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
- Counties--Australia, Eastern--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record