Letter concerning the secession of Texas, 1832 Sep 6
- Letter concerning the secession of Texas, 1832 Sep 6
- Hernández, Juan José, fl. 1822
- Published / Created
- 1832 Sep 6
- Copy of a letter by Juan José Hernández concerning his participation in a special session of the Ayuntamiento regarding the impending proclamation of secession by Texas. Hernández mentions President Santa Anna's appeal for acceptance of the proclamation and for a united effort to popularize this development. He also records the Ayuntamiento's agreement with the proposal and the names of the officials present.
- 1 item (3 p.) ; 31 cm.
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-1555 H43
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Juan José Hernández, Letter concerning the Secession of Texas. Western Americana Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record