Hammond's large scale war map of the Western Front.
- Hammond's large scale war map of the Western Front.
- C.S. Hammond & Company
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- C.S. Hammond,
Indicates "Furthest advance of the German Army", and "Battle line May 10th, 1918" overprinted in red.
Relief shown by spot heights.
Shows railways, canals, aircraft depots, wireless stations, forts, naval arsenals and boundaries.
1 map :
69 x 89 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:633,600. 10 miles to 1 inch
- (E 1°00ʹ--E 8°50ʹ/N 51°15ʹ--N 47°40ʹ)., 633600, a, E0010000, E0085000, N0474000, and N0511500
- Call Number
- 11hc 1917G
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record