Buda Pest : North L 34. / compiled at the Royal Geographical Society under the direction of the Geographical Section; drawn and printed by Ordnance Survey.
- Buda Pest : North L 34. / compiled at the Royal Geographical Society under the direction of the Geographical Section; drawn and printed by Ordnance Survey.
- Alternative Title
- Europe 1:1,000,000, G.S.G.S. ; no. 2758, and GSGS (Series) ; no. 2758.
- Ordnance Survey of Great Britain and Ireland and Royal Geographical Society (Great Britain). Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Ordnance Survey,
Copy 3: Ms. legend corresponding to col. ms. notes on map. On sheet 63 x 52 cm. Inscription: Charles Seymour.
Includes index to adjoining sheets, index to boundaries, and pronunciation glossary.
1 map :
46 x 50 cm., on sheet 63 x 52 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,000,000].
- 1000000 and a
- Second provisional ed.
- Call Number
- 11hcf 1919E-19
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record