Album containing photographs of Wiborg family in East Hampton, New York
- Album containing photographs of Wiborg family in East Hampton, New York
- Published / Created
- circa 1905-1910
Includes three photographs of Podiebrad (Bohemia); photographs of Wiborg family and friends (including Gerald Murphy) at the Dunes, on the beach, playing tennis, riding horses, in costumes, picnicking, and horse racing; photographs of interior and exterior of Dunes
Names of friends listed on a sheet inside album include: Monroe Robinson, Breeses (possibly William Lawrence Breese), Gerard Lambert, Rachel Lambert, Mrs. Burden?, Anita Peabody, Roger Poore, possibly Nina Floyd Crosby Eustis (later de Polignac), Betty Breese, Pauline Morton (Mrs. Dwight Davis), Cecilia May, Henry May, Gladys Vanderbilt Széchenyi (at "The Breakers," Newport, Rhode Island), Gladys Ingalls, Carolyn Postlethwaite
- 2 folders : b&w ; 37 x 26 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 468
- Collection Title
- Sara and Gerald Murphy papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Murphy, Gerald, 1888-1964
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series III. Photographs. Photograph Albums.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 48 | Folder 796
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Sara and Gerald Murphy Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record