San Miguel island / drawn by the War Office.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > San Miguel island / drawn by the War Office.
- San Miguel island / drawn by the War Office.
- Alternative Title
G.S.G.S. ; no. 4124
GSGS (Series) ; 4124.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- Army Map Service, U. S. Army,
"Contours at 25 metres interval."
East sheet, 1943.
Five classes of roads or paths are shown.
In upper margin: Azores 1:50,000 ...
Index map cataloged with G. S. G. S. 4122, G9132.S2 1942.G7a.
Insets: Azores islands.--Ponta Delgada [on West
2 col. maps.
70 x 71 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale 1:50,000.
- 3d ed.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 212 Sa58 1944
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- São Miguel Island (Azores)--Maps, Topographic
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)