Wiborg, Adeline Sherman, portrait in hat and portrait wearing off-the-shoulder dress
- Wiborg, Adeline Sherman, portrait in hat and portrait wearing off-the-shoulder dress
- Published / Created
- Versos blank; not digitized.
- 2 photographs ; b&w ; 15 x 10 cm. and smaller
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 468
- Collection Title
- Sara and Gerald Murphy papers
- Collection/Other Creator
- Murphy, Gerald, 1888-1964
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- Series III. Photographs. Formal Portraits of Murphy and Wiborg Immediate Families. Individuals.
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 22 | Folder 382
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Sara and Gerald Murphy Papers. Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record