Stanford's library map of London and its suburbs [cartographic material].
- Stanford's library map of London and its suburbs [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Library map of London and its suburbs
- Stanford, Edward, 1827-1904
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Edward Stanford,
"This map is also frequently to be seen mounted as one sheet with a wide border pasted around its outside limits ... The map shows ... the boundaries of the counties, county court dist
In portfolio with index map/characteristic sheet pasted to front flap.
1 map on 24 sheets ;
185 x 154 cm, sheets 31 x 39 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:10,560.
- (W 0°13ʹ50ʺ--E 0°0ʹ45ʺ/N 51°34ʹ50ʺ--N 51°24ʹ20ʺ)., 000.012500, -000.230556, 051.405556, 051.580556, 10560, and a
- Call Number
- 32 L84 1862B
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Boyle, L. London, 228 and Hyde, R. Printed maps of Victorian London, no. 91 (1), and p. 12-13
- Orbis Record