Conductor's score for Beethoven's Symphony no. 3
- Conductor's score for Beethoven's Symphony no. 3
- Mahler, Gustav, 1860-1911
- Published / Created
- [circa 1900]
- Printed score for Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony no. 3 (Leipzig: Breitkopf und Härtel, undated), with extensive holograph annotations by Mahler, including conductor's markings and alterations to orchestration.
Stamp on preliminary page: Gustav Mahler, Wien.
Stamp on title page: Emil Berté & Cie., Musikalienhandlung, Wien.
- 1 score (96 p.) ; 34 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn Music MS 532
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Gustav Mahler, Conductor's Score for Beethoven's Symphony no. 3. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record