A genealogical table of the noble family of Waldegrave, Earl of Waldegrave, &c. [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > A genealogical table of the noble family of Waldegrave, Earl of Waldegrave, &c. [graphic].
- A genealogical table of the noble family of Waldegrave, Earl of Waldegrave, &c. [graphic].
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Printed for Wm. Segar
Genealogical table starting with Guerin or Warin de Waldegrave, a Norman through to John Waldegrave, third son born Nov. 27, 1756
Title from item.
Plates numbered '233' and '234' respectively, in upper right corner of plates.
Plate engraved for volume 1 of: Segar, William. Baronagium genealogicum. London, 1764.
Plates numbered '232', 233' and '234' attached to one another. With manuscript annotations, newspaper clippings, and scraps with manuscript notes pasted on or tipped in, in multiple hands.
For further information, consult library staff.
- 2 prints : plate mark 420 x 235 mm and plate mark 255 x 235 mm, on sheets 540 x 370 mm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Folio 142 764s Copy 2 (Oversize)
- Collection Title
- Vol. 1. Plate in: Baronagium genealogicum.
- Collection/Other Creator
- Segar, William, Sir, -1633.
- Collection Date
- [London] : Printed for the author, 1764
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Early works to 1800
Annotations (Provenance) 18th century
Annotations (Provenance) 19th century
Coats of arms Great Britain 18th century
- engraving ; and laid paper.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Geographic)
- Great Britain
- Subject (Name)
- Waldegrave family.
- Subject (Topic)
Nobility > Great Britain > Early works to 1800
Great Britain > Genealogy
Great Britain > 18th century
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)