Prussian Dominions / drawn and engraved for Thomson's New General atlas.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Prussian Dominions / drawn and engraved for Thomson's New General atlas.
- Prussian Dominions / drawn and engraved for Thomson's New General atlas.
- Thomson, John, active 19th century
Hughes, Thomas Lowe,--1925---Ownership
John Thomson & Co
Thomson, John, active 19th century. New General atlas
Appeared in John Thomson's New general atlas, Edinburgh (Printed by George Ramsay and Co., for John Thomson and Co., Edinburgh; Baldwin, Cradock, and Joy, London; and John Cumming, Dublin),
Printed in upper right corner: No. 31.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 47.8 x 57.3 cm, on sheet 54 x 72.1 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale approximately 1:1,450,000.
- (E 11°00'--E 25°0'/N 56°00'--N 49°36')., 011.000000, 025.000000, 049.600000, 056.000000, 1450000, and a
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 361 1817
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)