[Self-portrait as Don Quixote]
- [Self-portrait as Don Quixote]
- Shaw, Bernard, 1856-1950
- Published / Created
Inscribed on separate sheet (with drawing): "This will do with one alteration / The donkey is blind. / His eyes should be straining at the / carrots, and his ears should be / also strained towards them rigidly. / [with drawing of donkey]"
watercolor on paper
- 1 painting : ill. ; 18 x 25 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- YCAL MSS 1031
- Collection Title
- Norman Holmes Pearson Collection of “Art for the Wrong Reason”
- Collection/Other Creator
- Pearson, Norman Holmes, 1909-1975
- Collection Date
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 5 | Folder 47
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Norman Holmes Pearson Collection of “Art for the Wrong Reason.” Yale Collection of American Literature, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record