Graftons abridgement of the chronicles of Englande : newly and diligently corrected, and finished the last of October, 1570 : the contentes whereof apeareth in the next page of this lefe.
- Graftons abridgement of the chronicles of Englande : newly and diligently corrected, and finished the last of October, 1570 : the contentes whereof apeareth in the next page of this lefe.
- Alternative Title
- Abridgement of the chronicles of Englande
- Grafton, Richard, d. 1572?
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [London] :
- In aedibus Richardi Tottyll,
"Seene and allowed, according to an order taken."
BEIN Osborn pa48: From the library of John Stow, with his extensive annotations, and further notes on front endleaf and loose leaf placed after D5. Autographs of Henry Lowe, Robert Thornton, Clement Cooke (dated 1630) and William Wyley (dated 1858).
Colophon: Imprinted at London in Fletestrete within Temple Barre at the signe of the hand and Starre by Rycharde Tottyl, 1570.
Includes printed marginal notes.
List of highways on leaves 2C1-3.
Signatures: pi⁸ 1[par.]-3[par.]⁸ 4[par.]⁴ A-2B⁸ 2C⁴ (C4 blank).
- , 200,  leaves ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn pa48
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Annotations (Provenance)--16th century
- Subject (Geographic)
Great Britain--History--To 1485
Great Britain--History--Tudors, 1485-1603
- Subject (Name)
Paget, Francis Edward,--1806-1882--Bookplate
Stow, John,--d. 1594--Ms. notes
Tottel, Richard, d. 1594, printer
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- ESTC (RLIN) S122606 and STC (2nd ed.) 12151
- Orbis Record