Spain and Portugal, from the best authorities.
- Spain and Portugal, from the best authorities.
"Engraved for Careys American Edition of Guthries Geography improved."
"Meridian of London."
Includes bar scales for "British statute miles" and "Spanish miles."
On sheet 36.6 x 45 cm. Engraving statement partly trimmed.
Relief shown pictorially.
- 1 map ; 32.5 x 36.5 cm on sheet 35.4 x 42.2 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:3,143,000
- (W 10°--E 4°25'/N 44°--N 35°)., 004.250000, -010.000000, 035.000000, 044.000000, 3143000, and a
- Call Number
- 39 1795
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Iberian Peninsula--Maps--Early works to 1800
Portugal--Maps--Early works to 1800
Spain--Maps--Early works to 1800
- Subject (Name)
Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839, publisher
Guthrie, William, 1708-1770. New system of modern geography
Hughes, Thomas Lowe,--1925---Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record