Spain 1:7,500. Seville city plan / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1943 [cartographic material].
- Spain 1:7,500. Seville city plan / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1943 [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- [Series] M981 and Seville city plan
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Copied from I.S.I.S. report, 1:7,900, Seville, CB 1811, no. 7, 1941."
"First edition 1943."
Oriented with north towards the lower left.
Relief shown by hachures.
Some buildings are named.
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 57 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:7,500
- (W 5°59ʹ30ʺ/N 37°23ʹ30ʺ)., 7500, a, N0372330, and W0055930
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 39 Se84 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record