Railways in Spain and Portugal [cartographic material].
- Railways in Spain and Portugal [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4170 and GSGS (Series) ; 4170.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- Army Map Service, U. S. Army,
In upper margin: C. B. 4096 D ... March 1941.
Railroads are classified as steam or electric, double or single track, and broad or other gauge.
- map. 68 x 89 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- "1 inch = 23.67 miles."
- Scale 1:500,000.
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 39gme 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record