Menorca [cartographic material].
- Menorca [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section. G.S.G.S. ; 4134., GSGS (Series) ; 4134., and Its [G.S.G.S.] ; 4134
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Contour interval 50 metres."
Five classes of roads or paths, three classes of railroads, and areas of woods and intensive culivation are shown.
In upper margin: Balearic islands 1:100,000 ...
Insets: Mahon [with index]--Index to adjoi
- 1 map : col. ; 49 x 60 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- or 1 inch = 1.58 miles."
- "Scale 1:100,000 ;
- AMS 2. 2d ed.
- Call Number
- 3969 M52 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record