Johnson's Italy [cartographic material].
- Johnson's Italy [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Venetia, Kingdom of Italy, Piedmont & Lombardy, Aemilia Tuscany, the Marches & Umbria, and the States of the Church
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York] :
- Published by Johnson and Ward,
From Johnson's new illustrated family atlas [New York : Johnson and Ward, 1866], plates 88-89.
Imperfect: Mutilated, with some loss of text. Sheet measu
Relief shown by hachures.
Text on verso with title "Geography of Oceanica." Pg. nos. 100-101.
- 1 map : col. ; 55 x 37 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,886,017]
- (E 8.00°--E 18.70°/N 45.90°--N 36.60°)., 18.700000, 1886017, 36.600000, 45.900000, 8.000000, and a
- Call Number
- 40 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Italy--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Johnson and Ward
Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884. Johnson's new illustrated family atlas
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record