"Minutes of Cherokee Baptist Sunday School Association Held with 14-Mile Creek, Baptist Church," printed pamphlet in English with manuscript annotations in Cherokee
- "Minutes of Cherokee Baptist Sunday School Association Held with 14-Mile Creek, Baptist Church," printed pamphlet in English with manuscript annotations in Cherokee
- Published / Created
- Printed pamphlet in English with manuscript annotations in Cherokee.
- 1 folder ; 21 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- WA MSS S-2707
- Collection Title
- Kilpatrick collection of Cherokee manuscripts
- Collection/Other Creator
- Kilpatrick, Jack Frederick
- Collection Date
- Collection Note
- "Medicine Men of the Cherokees"
- Container / Volume Information
- Box 1 | Folder 37
- Finding Aid
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Geographic)
United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians in Oklahoma
- Subject (Name)
Kilpatrick, Anna Gritts
Kilpatrick, Jack Frederick
- Subject (Topic)
Cherokee Indians--Economic conditions
Cherokee Indians--Religion and mythology
Indians of North America--Medicine
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Kilpatrick Collection of Cherokee Manuscripts. Yale Collection of Western Americana, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Orbis Record