Town plan of Pisa [cartographic material].
- Town plan of Pisa [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4380 and GSGS (Series) ; 4380.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Authorities ... Carta d'Italia 1:25,000 1928 ..."
"Published by War Office 1942."
"Reprint January 1943."
Important streets and buildings are named.
In upper margin: Italy.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : col. ; 63 x 44 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:10,000
- (E 10°23ʹ/N 43°43ʹ)., 10000, a, E0102300, and N0434300
- 1st ed.
- Call Number
- 40 P67 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record