ALS to John Stevens Henslow, (1796-1861)
- ALS to John Stevens Henslow, (1796-1861)
- Sharpe, W
- Published / Created
- 1842 Sep 23
- Publication Place
Phillipps MS 19128.
Published about 150 years ago by Mr. Gouge of Christ College; Sales letter per copy, title not mentioned.
- 1 p. ; 20 x 13 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- Osborn c232
- Collection Title
- [Collection of autograph letters]
- Collection/Other Creator
- Upcott, William, 1779-1845, collector
- Collection Date
- 18th and 19th century
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Subject (Geographic)
Great Britain--Social life and customs--18th century
Great Britain--Social life and customs--19th century
- Subject (Name)
- Henslow, J. S. (John Stevens), 1796-1861
- Subject (Topic)
Collectors and collecting--Great Britain
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- William Upcott, Collection of Autograph Letters. James Marshall and Marie-Louise Osborn Collection, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.