Cinderella, or, The Little glass slipper : beautifully versified : illustrated with elegant figures, to dress and undress.
- Cinderella, or, The Little glass slipper : beautifully versified : illustrated with elegant figures, to dress and undress.
- Alternative Title
- Cinderella., Cinderella. English., and Little glass slipper.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- Published and sold wholesale by Wm. Charles, and maybe had of all the booksellers,
BEIN Shirley 1810: Includes printed slipcase; cut-out figures are hand colored. Owned by Margaret Hillard Ranger. Presentation inscription to Eliza Winter from her grandmother.
Publisher's advertisement on back printed wrapper.
Seven hand-colored engraved cut-out costume figures including folded coach and horse scene to accompany story with interchangeable parts: seven headless figures in scenes, four hats, and three heads.
- 24 p. :  cutouts ; 14 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Partially digitized
- Call Number
- Shirley 1810
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- mixed material
- Subject (Name)
Charles, William, 1776-1820, publisher
Ranger, Margaret Hillard--Ownership
Winter, Eliza--Presentation inscription from grandmother
- Subject (Topic)
Paper work--United States--Specimens
Toy and movable books--Specimens
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Shaw & Shoemaker 51527 and Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 987.11
- Orbis Record