Town plan of Agrigento [cartographic material].
- Town plan of Agrigento [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4379, GSGS (Series) ; 4379., and Italy 1:5,000
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Published by the War Office, 1942, 2nd edition, 1943."
A few important streets are named.
Also shows power lines, railways, and aquaducts.
Includes index to buildings.
Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights.
- 1 map : col. ; 45 x 59 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:5,000
- (E 13°34ʹ/N 37°19ʹ)., 5000, a, E0133400, and N0371900
- 2d ed.-AMS 2.
- Call Number
- 408 Ag84 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record