Town plan of Licata [cartographic material] / drawn and photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Town plan of Licata [cartographic material] / drawn and photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4379, GSGS (Series) ; 4379., and Sicily 1:5,000
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Air photographs have been used in the production of this plan."
"Authorities, Licata 1:25,000 G.S.G.S. no.4228, 1941. Porto di
"Published by the War Office 1943."
Relief shown by contours, hachures, rock drawings, and spot heights.
- 1 map : col. ; 66 x 50 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:5,000
- (E 13°56ʹ/N 37°06ʹ)., 5000, a, E0135600, and N0370600
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 408 L61 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record