Town plan of Noto [cartographic material] / drawn and lithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Town plan of Noto [cartographic material] / drawn and lithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4379, GSGS (Series) ; 4379., and Sicily 1:5,000
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Air photographs have been used in the production of this plan."
Relief shown by "form lines at 10 metres interval."
Some important streets and buildings are named.
- 1 map : col. ; 57 x 71 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:5,000.
- 5000 and a
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 408 N84 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record