Town plan of Palermo [cartographic material].
- Town plan of Palermo [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4379 and GSGS (Series) ; 4379.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Enlarged from the 1/25,000 Italian map dated 1937."
"Revised from air photographs and Intelligence reports up to 1942."
Important buildings are number keyed and important streets are named.
Relief shown by contours, hach
- 1 map : col. ; 61 x 46 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:10,000
- (E 13°22ʹ/N 38°07ʹ)., 10000, a, E0132200, and N0380700
- 2nd ed.
- Call Number
- 408 P17 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record