Sicily 1:5,200. Sciacca / compiled and drawn by Inter-Service Topographical Dept [cartographic material].
- Sicily 1:5,200. Sciacca / compiled and drawn by Inter-Service Topographical Dept [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; 4379, GSGS (Series) ; 4379., and Sciacca
- Great Britain. Inter-service Topographical Dept
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"From uncorrected air photographs of 1943. Fathom lines from Italian chart 173 of 1935."
"War Office, 1943."
Military grid (blue).
Relief shown by rock drawings. Depths shown by isolines.
- 1 map : col. ; 30 x 36 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale ca. 1:5,200
- (E 13°05ʹ/N 37°31ʹ)., 5200, a, E0130500, and N0373100
- AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 408 Sc12 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record