Town plan of Siracusa [cartographic material] / photolithographed by the Ordnance Survey, 1943.
- Town plan of Siracusa [cartographic material] / photolithographed by the Ordnance Survey, 1943.
- Alternative Title
- Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4379, GSGS (Series) ; 4379., Sicily 1:7,500, and Sicily 1:7,500, town plan of Siracusa
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Contours at 10 metres interval."
"Enlarged from the 1/25,000 Italian map dated 1927."
"Published by the War Office, 1942, 2nd edition, 1943."
"Revised from air photographs and intelligence reports up to
Some buildings indicated; principal streets named.
- 1 map : col. ; 60 x 47 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:7,500
- (E 15°17ʹ/N 37°05ʹ)., 7500, a, E0151700, and N0370500
- 2d ed.-AMS 2.
- Call Number
- 408 Sy76 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record