Taormina [cartographic material] / drawn by 19th. Fd. Survey Coy. R.E., June, '43, from W.O. Bromide.
- Taormina [cartographic material] / drawn by 19th. Fd. Survey Coy. R.E., June, '43, from W.O. Bromide.
- Alternative Title
- Great Britain. Army. Middle East Forces. M.D.R ; 539., GSGS (Series) ; 4379., Provisional GSGS (Middle East) ; 4379, and Sicily 1:2,500
- Great Britain. Army. Royal Engineers. Field Survey Coy., 19th
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Printed by 514 C. Fd. Survey Coy. R.E., June, 43."
Important streets and points of interest are named.
Relief shown by contours, hachures, land form drawings, and spot heights.
- 1 map : col. ; 37 x 56 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:2,500
- (E 15°17ʹ/N 37°51ʹ)., 2500, a, E0151700, and N0375100
- AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 408 T15 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record