Town plan of Vittoria [cartographic material] / drawn and photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Town plan of Vittoria [cartographic material] / drawn and photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Town plan of Vittoria [cartographic material] / drawn and photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Alternative Title
Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4379
GSGS (Series) ; 4379.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Air photographs have been used in the production of this plan."
"Authorities: Italy 1:25,000 G.S.G.S. no.4228 sheet 276 IV N.W.1941, Italy 1:100,000 G.S.G.S. no.4164 sheet 276 1942, intelligence informa
Relief shown by contours and rock drawings.
- 1 map : col. ; 58 x 76 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale 1:5,000
- (E 14°32ʹ/N 36°57ʹ)., 5000, a, E0143200, and N0365700
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 408 V83 1943
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)