Carbonia [cartographic material] / photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Carbonia [cartographic material] / photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Carbonia [cartographic material] / photolithographed by War Office, 1943.
- Alternative Title
Geographical Section, General Staff ; no. 4378
GSGS (Series) ; 4378.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Form lines from air photographs at intervals of 20 metres."
"From C.I.U. plan of March 1943."
- 1 map : col. ; 51 x 41 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been completely digitized.
- Scale 1:10,530
- (E 8°31ʹ/N 39°10ʹ)., 10530, a, E0083100, and N0391000
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 409 C17 1943
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)