Stanford's "Treaty map" of south eastern Europe and Armenia [cartographic material].
- Stanford's "Treaty map" of south eastern Europe and Armenia [cartographic material].
- Alternative Title
- Map to illustrate the Treaty of San Stefano and Stanford's map of south-eastern Europe and Armenia illustrating the Treaty of San Stefano, the new limits of Bulgaria, Servia, Roumania, Montenegro, etc., etc., and the acquisitions of Russia
- Edward Stanford Ltd
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- Edward Stanford,
Inset: Map of Armenia to illustrate Article XIX of the Treaty of San Stefano.
Map of southeastern Europe showing existing boundaries and boundaries proposed in the Treaty of San Stefano. Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : col. ; 52.5 x 40.1 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3 000 000].
- 3000000 and a
- Call Number
- 44FD 1878A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record