A map of the Mediterranean Sea, with the adjacent regions and seas in Europe, Asia, and Africa / by William Faden.
- A map of the Mediterranean Sea, with the adjacent regions and seas in Europe, Asia, and Africa / by William Faden.
- Faden, William, 1749-1836
- Published / Created
- March 1st 1785.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed for Wm. Faden, Charing Cross,
Also appeared in Faden's General atlas. London : William Faden, 1811?.
Includes ornamental cartouche.
Prime meridians: Ferro and London.
Relief shown pictorially.
Sheets fit together with overlap.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col. ; 61 x 165 cm., sheets 66 x 92 and 66 x 98 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,850,000]
- (W 11⁰--E 50⁰/N 47⁰--N 30⁰)., -011.000000, 030.000000, 047.000000, 050.000000, 2850000, and a
- Call Number
- 49 1785
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Phillips 6010
- Orbis Record