A new map of Turkey in Europe, divided into its provinces, from the best authorities / by John Cary, engraver.
- A new map of Turkey in Europe, divided into its provinces, from the best authorities / by John Cary, engraver.
- Cary, John, ca. 1754-1835
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- London :
- J. Cary, engraver & map-seller, no. 181 Strand,
Appears in the author's Cary's new universal atlas. 1808.
Relief shown pictorially.
Shows "boundary of Europe and Asia."
- 1 map : hand col. ; 45 x 50 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,450,000]
- (E 15⁰--E 38⁰/N 48⁰--N 35⁰)., 3450000, a, E0150000, E0380000, N0350000, and N0480000
- Call Number
- 491 1801
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- National Maritime Museum. Catalogue, 3:1, 311
- Orbis Record