Valletta city plan [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army 1943.
- Valletta city plan [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army 1943.
- Alternative Title
- [Series] M991, Malta 1:7,500, Malta 1:7,500., and Valletta
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
"Copied from British Admiralty H.O. chart no. 974."
"First edition 1943."
Relief shown by form lines.
Some streets and other features are named.
- 1 map : col. ; 59 x 43 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:7,500
- (E 14°29ʹ30ʺ--E 14°31ʹ30ʺ/N 35°55ʹ00ʺ--N 35°52ʹ00ʺ)., 7500, a, E0142930, E0143130, N0355200, and N0355500
- 1st ed.-AMS 1.
- Call Number
- 493 V24 1943
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record