Japan and South China Seas / prepared at the direction of the commanding general, Army Air Forces, for the Aeronautical Chart Service by the Lake Survey Branch, Army Map Service, Detroit, Michigan, March 1945.
- Japan and South China Seas / prepared at the direction of the commanding general, Army Air Forces, for the Aeronautical Chart Service by the Lake Survey Branch, Army Map Service, Detroit, Michigan, March 1945.
- Alternative Title
- AAF cloth chart ; no. C-52, C-53, AAF cloth chart ; no. C-52, C-53., and East China Sea
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
Includes location diagram.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Title on verso: East China Sea.
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, col., rayon ; 70 x 79 cm. and 71 x 80 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Conical orthomorphic proj. with two standard parallels 27° and 63° N. Latitude
- Scale 1:4,000,000 ;
- (E 100°--E 160°/N 55°--N 08°)., 4000000, a, E1000000, E1600000, N0080000, and N0550000
- Advance ed.
- Call Number
- 50 1945D
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Military maps
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
East China Sea--Maps
South China Sea--Maps
- Subject (Name)
United States. Aeronautical Chart Service
United States. Army Air Forces
- Subject (Topic)
Aeronautical charts--East China Sea
Aeronautical charts--Japan, Sea of
Aeronautical charts--South China Sea
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record