AAF cloth map [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Commanding General, Army Air Forces, by the Aeronautical Chart Service.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > AAF cloth map [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Commanding General, Army Air Forces, by the Aeronautical Chart Service.
- AAF cloth map [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Commanding General, Army Air Forces, by the Aeronautical Chart Service.
- Alternative Title
AAF cloth map.
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
Shows roads, boundaries, railroads, power transmission lines, cities, towns, rivers, swamps, reefs and shoals.
"Officers using this chart will mark hereon corrections and additions which come to their attention and mail direct to 'Aeronautical Chart Service, Headquarters Army Air Forces, Washington, D.C.'"--Lower
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights (China).
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, col., cloth ; on sheet 69 x 52 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Lambert conformal conic proj. standard parallels 26° and 45°
- Scale 1:2,000,000 ;
- (E 112°--E 122°/N 38°--N 21°)., 2000000, a, E0910000, E1230000, N0080000, and N0380000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 50 1945E
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Military maps
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
United States. Aeronautical Chart Service
United States. Army Air Forces
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)