AAF cloth map. Asiatic series. French Indo China / compiled for the U.S. Army Air Forces by the Army Map Service.
- AAF cloth map. Asiatic series. French Indo China / compiled for the U.S. Army Air Forces by the Army Map Service.
- Alternative Title
- AAF cloth map. and Asiatic series
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
- Shows roads, boundaries, railroads, power transmission lines, cities, towns, rivers, marsh, open water areas.
"Officers using this chart will mark hereon corrections and additions which come t
Materials and list of maps in series from "US cloth maps of World War II" website.
Originally issued as a restricted map.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights (China).
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, col., cloth ; 60 x 49 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Lambert conformal conic proj.
- Scale 1:2,000,000 ;
- 2000000 and a
- Call Number
- 50 1945G
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Military maps
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
United States. Aeronautical Chart Service
United States. Army Air Forces
- Subject (Topic)
Ocean Currents--Southeast Asia--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record