AAF cloth map. Asiatic series. South Burma / compiled for the U.S. Army Air Forces by the Army Map Service.
- AAF cloth map. Asiatic series. South Burma / compiled for the U.S. Army Air Forces by the Army Map Service.
- Alternative Title
- AAF cloth map. and Asiatic series
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service, U.S. Army,
- Shows roads, boundaries, railroads, power transmission lines, cities, towns, rivers, marsh, open water areas.
"Officers using this chart will mark hereon corrections and additions which come to their attention and mail direct to 'Aeronautical Chart Service, Headquarters Army Air Forces, Washington, D.C.'"--Lower left margin of each sheet.
Aviator's survival map,
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, col., cloth ; 60 x 49 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Lambert conformal conic proj.
- Scale 1:2,000,000 ;
- 2000000 and a
- Call Number
- 50 1945H
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record