Harbin / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, by the Army Map Service.
- Harbin / prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, by the Army Map Service.
- Alternative Title
- AAF cloth chart, AAF cloth chart., and Spassk-Dalʹniy
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- The Service,
"Eastern Asia, 1:1,000,000"--Upper left corner.
Includes index to boundaries, index to adjoining sheets, and conversion graph.
On verso: Spassk-Dalʹniy, scale 1:1,000,000, sheet NL 53.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 47 cm., on sheet 63 x 54 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- modified polyconic proj.
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ;
- (E 126°--E 132°/N 48°--N 44°)., 1000000, a, E1260000, E1320000, N0440000, and N0480000
- 1st ed - AMS 2.
- Call Number
- 50 1945K
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record